In this post, I will demonstrate the steps for in-place upgrade of the SQL server version of System Center Orchestrator from 2016 to 2019.
Orchestrator Version: 2019
Server OS Version: 2019
SQL Version: 2016 SP3
- Install Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server 2019.
- Stop Orchestrator services.
- Start the upgrade process from the SQL 2019 ISO.
- Install the latest SQL CU which is 18 at the time of writing this post.
- Install the latest SQL management studio if available.
- Start Orchestrator services.
- Open Runbook Designer to test.